What are Ice Crystals made of?
- A metal called Rhodium. It’s stronger than sterling silver and will last longer.
How does Michael ensure each Ice Crystal is one of a kind?
- Ice Crystals are made one at a time. There is no procedure or factory like out put, just one man with his art.
Is Rhodium hypoallergenic?
- Rhodium is not known to cause any allergic reactions but each individual may react differently. If you have a reaction, please let us know. We are working on creating several made in precious metals.
Where can I buy Ice Crystals?
- The will be made available online soon. Stay tuned through social media.
Where are Ice Crystals made?
- Ice Crystals are made in the city of Attleboro.
How much is shipping and handling?
- Shipping and handling is included but $5 will be added to each order to cover insurance.
Who is behind NodoUs.com?
- NadoUs.com and all the social media is managed by Jax Adele.
Do we accept custom orders?
- Currently, we do not accept custom orders but we hope to in the future.